As an offering for Maha Shivaratri, Radio Sai had launched a new YouTube Channel called “Radio Sai Bhajans”
What Will This Channel Offer?
- “ABhajanADay”: Popular Sai Bhajans specially recorded in Radio Sai studio will be uploaded as individual bhajans
- Each bhajan will be accompanied with visuals of the Divine Darshan of Bhagawan
- Radio Sai will also offer in the description to each bhajan, the lyrics and the meaning
- The bhajans are rendered by members of the Prasanthi Mandir Bhajan Group members in a manner Swami had trained them to sing over the years
- To begin with, from March 4 (Shivaratri) to April 24 (Aradhana Mahotsavam), every single day, a new bhajan will be uploaded. Many other bhajan offerings will be added from time to time.
For more information please visit the Radio Sai Website.